I just got back from running a few errands but hey, i'm never too tired to play! GAME ON!! :-)
...you must post the rules
...answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
...create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
...tag 11 people
...let them know you've tagged them
Lori's questions to me...(tagger #1)
1. Coffee or Tea? Coffee in the morning, tea at night.
2. What's your favorite color? prussian blue
3. What's your least favorite color? magenta
4. Do you use your favorite color more in your art? Absolutely.
5. Are you a cat or a dog person? I'm an any kind of animal person.
6. If you could have lunch with one person (alive or dead) who would it be?
7. Carnivore, Vegetarian, or Vegan? Quasi vegetarian.
8. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you wear often? Comfy sweater vest
9. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon? Reading.
10. Snow or Sand? Both. I live in Canada, remember? ;-)
11. If you had 12 hours in between flights in NYC, what would you do? i'd visit something. Most likely a museum or gallery.
Lorinda's questions to me…(tagger #2)
1. What's your favourite medium for creating? acrylics, watercolor, collage. Depends on the mood.
2. What is your favourite accessory? earrings.
3. Books or movies? Or? Books!
4. Is creating your day job or your night job? Day job, night job, middle of the night job... :-)
5. Glass half empty or half full? oh definitely half full with added sparkles & coloring!
6. What's your favourite time of day? early morning
7. What's your favourite form of exercise and/or physical expression? Walking & yoga.
8. What kind of music inspires you? jazz & blues, fado, classical, new age...i'm pretty open.
9. What's your favourite month of the year? September
10. What's your favorite quote?
11. If you could spend a free month anywhere in the world, where would it be and what would you do? Bali, and i would take in as much as i can in a month without exploding. :-)
My questions to all YOU lovelies...
1. Favorite ice cream flavor?
2. Favorite book (or movie)?
3. One thing that you love? (thing, not person) :-)
4. What makes you smile?
5. Where was your best vacation?
6. What color is your car (if you have one) or your bike?
7. If money was no object, what is the ONE thing you would do?
8. Where do you feel most at home or 'connected' to the world?
9. high heels or flip flops?
10. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
11.What are you most proud of?
And here are the 11 talented people i am tagging:
Tracey Fletcher King (sorry Tracey, i know you were picked more than once. That's what happens when you're popular.) heheheee..