Thursday, November 8, 2012

shy, mini painting and power. Yes, power.

Scientists have found the gene for shyness.
They would have found it years ago,
but it was hiding behind a couple of other genes.
Jonathan Katz



I'm linking this to Illustration Friday.
Word of the week: shy

Check out some of the other fabulous illustrations there.
So much talent in this big ol' world...


Another mini acrylic painting on paper,
3" x 3"

From SHY to SKY...
(welcome to Sesame Street!) :-)


Wishing you all nothing but blue skies...

Especially those of you in the eastern U.S.
Sending warm thoughts your way
and hoping you're all reconnected
sooner than later.
xox

11 comments:

  1. Just squeaked in that SHY post and I am so happy that you did! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Shy piece is just perfection!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE the Shyness of your shy piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the minimalism of your SHY piece, with the little face peeping out. It says everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant.

    sometimes, minimal is best :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all... i so appreciate knowing you're all still there. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to chuckle. Been a long time since I watched Sesame Street, but it came right back to me. ;) Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Très belle interprétation du thème!
    Bravo Pauline :)

    ReplyDelete