Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the sketchbook project


Last nights' entry in the sketchbook. By the way JanJan, when you pay the $25, they send you this little sketchbook in the mail. It has something like 20 pages...

I won't be posting all of my sketchbook entries, since i have a friend in New York who will hopefully be able to leaf through the actual sketchbook once it makes it there, and I want her to be surprised.


...and of course, my favorite pencil crayons. The sketch was done with these 3 colors only.
The paper isn't the greatest quality, and if you notice the girls' forehead & hair, you can actually see the circles from the painting I had done on the other side of the page! yikes. So much for do's & don'ts...

I kinda suck at following rules, so there you go... :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!

    Giggle - hmmm, I wonder what surprises await me once I am able to hold the book in my hands. A true gift to look forward to - so fun!

    ReplyDelete