Thursday, September 15, 2011

anne frank






Yes, i know. You don't hear from me for months, then 2 postings in one day. Call me unpredictable.

I haven't painted much lately, but this morning, i woke up and just NEEDED to paint. You know the feeling. So i started the day with a good coffee & paint brushes in hand. I painted on heavy paper (rather than canvas), & took a few pics along the way.

I seem so pressed for time lately. There are barely enough hours in the day. Maybe this explains my desperate need to quiet my mind this morning & do something that makes me feel grounded again.

So there you have it. Do you make time for yourself when you feel the need? Einstein was once quoted as saying: "Play is the highest form of research". I hope you're all making time now & then for some serious play.

1 comment:

  1. I just love reading your words of wisdom!!! :D I actually did do the same thing, last week. I had that feeling, and so I painted something very random. I will post it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete