I started out not really knowing where i was going with this...
before i knew it, i was halfway done & had forgotten to take pics...
I guess art really does laugh in the face of "time".
So I may add a few little things to this, but you get the idea.
She has very thick hair & it's very windy :-)
On another note, i read something this morning
that I want to share with you all.
It was written by a woman who's worked in palliative care
for most of her life.
She cares for people who only have a few days or weeks left to live.
Here are the 5 most common regrets of the dying:
1. I wish i'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish i didn't work so hard.
3. I wish i'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish i had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish i had let myself be happier.
No one said:
I wish i had made more money.
I wish i had won the argument.
i wish i had travelled less.
I wish i had been more perfect.
Think on these things today,
and live YOUR life.
(my mom and I)